⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5/5 Google Reviews
- NO Screws - Suction cup install. Idealy for glass mounting
- No tools required - Full kit supplied
Want your shop front to have some exposure? Essex Banners have the solution: Double-Sided Window flags, that will give your shop that little bit extra! The striking design, quality material, and unique style makes this flag a real eye-catcher.These come with a window suction making these flags, easy to fit and remove in seconds. These flags are always printed on both sides (in the same design) meaning that your logo is clearly visible on both sides.
Free UK delivery on ALL orders
No Screws Window Flags are a type of window flag that can be easily installed without the use of any tools or screws. These window flags can be quickly fastened to the window with a simple and convenient locking mechanism, allowing for easy adjustment and removal. This makes them ideal for renters or anyone who wants to add a decorative touch to their windows without damaging the walls or leaving any marks. These window flags are also perfect for those who prefer a fast and hassle-free installation process.
Please Click here for your instructions on how to install the no screws window flag
- No Screws - No tools needed, easy installed by one person
- Safe, tamper-proof and secure on any flat smooth service.
- Incredibly quick and easy to use, simply push onto surface and twist. No tools required.
- Kits include bracket, sectional pole, collar and finial. Complete window flag kit
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Plain ‘Display Flags' held in stock (750gsm reinforced light block PVC), ideal for vinyl application and available printed to order.
- Custom shaped window flags also available (minimum order quantity 25). Contact us
FREE Artwork Template below:
If you already have print-ready artwork please follow the steps below;
- File format must be either PNG or PDF.
- Artwork must be sized to the banner size required or an equivalent ratio i.e 2/1. This is to limit any resizing of your banner which could lead to stretching and pixilation.
- The ideal resolution of the artwork will be greater than 150dpi but a lower resolution may be acceptable. We will double-check this for you before it goes to print
Purchasing multiple items in one order:
If you are supplying multiple files for an order, please email us with a breakdown. This needs to include your order number and a description of which files are for which product. Where necessary please specific quantities.
Don't worry, we can help you
If you need some help with your files or have any queries, please contact us before ordering. If we provide any proofs of your artwork, please note that colours may vary depending on your monitor settings. We can work with you to get the boest possible outcome for your product.