Yes, click the link for all the information you need for your designs to be perfect. Artwork Guide
Finally, teardrop flags have landed! Essex Banners printed teardrop flags! Our affordable options can easily print your designs onto one side of durable flag fabrics with a sleek black tunnel for the pole. Better yet, the 95% translucent material ensures your message is visible on both sides! With options for both in and outdoor promotions; teardrop flags have never looked this good!
Choose Printing Options
incl. £ VAT
Click a price below to add an item, based on your chosen printing options above and relevent service, to the basket.
- Larger size for increased visibility
- Can be used even in bad weather conditions
- As the material has a level of transparency, the print will be in reverse on the back side
- A light coloured flag with a black tunnel can result in some stains once doing laundry.
- The aeromesh lifespan is 3-5 months up to windpower 7.
If you already have print ready artwork please follow the steps below;
- File format must be either PNG or PDF.
- Artwork must be sized to the banner size required or an equivalent ratio i.e 2/1. This is to limit any resizing of your banner which could lead to stretching and pixilation.
- The ideal resolution of the artwork will be greater than 150dpi but a lower resolution may be acceptable. We will double-check this for you before it goes to print
Require some help?
If you need some help with your files or have any queries, please contact us before ordering. If we provide any proofs of your artwork, please note that colours may vary depending on your monitor settings. We can work with you to get the boest possible outcome for your product.
Do you have an artwork guide?
Whats the difference between the base options you have?
- Metal ground spike: The metal ground spike is ideal to place your flag outside on soft ground, such as soil. The metal ground spike is best suited for smaller flags. For larger flags we advise to use the parasol base
- Cross foot + waterbag: The crossfoot is very suited for a flat surface. The metal frame and waterbag combined result in extra steadiness. The crossfoot has a size of 85 x 85 cm and is 20 cm high.
- Parasol base (indoor/outdoor): The parasol base with wheels is the perfect reinforcement for your flag. Fill the parasol base with water or sand and it will stand firmly on the ground. The base has a size of 48 x 48 cm and a weight of 1.6 KG (without sand or water).
What material is the flagpole made?
The flagpoles of a beachflag are made of fiberglass. Other companies use aluminium flagpoles, however fiberglass is the better material because of its robustness and strength.
Are these printed single or double sided?
Our flags are printed on one side as standard. This means that your logo is visible as a mirror image on the back. The print-through of our flags is around 95%.