No, we dont charge extra for multiple signs. Just let us know and we can accommodate 🙂
PVC Banner Printing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5/5 Google Reviews
- FREE Metal Eyelets
- FREE Hemming for extra strength all round
🗣️ It's what we are known for and GOOD at!
PVC vinyl banners are the outdoor standard for attracting attention for your offer or event. By getting your pvc banners printed with Essex Banners you will be sure of a high-quality result. We print onto 440gsm external grade vinyl using a high-resolution full-colour printing process that won't fade - even in the brightest sunlight.
- If you looking for an even more durable PVC Banner, that will last twice as long. Check out our Heavy Duty PVC Banners.
- If your going for a LARGE banner and its going to be left outside in windy conditions, have a look at MESH Banners
Choose Printing Options
- any custom size you require
- Mesh or PVC material is available
- Not machine washable
- Printed with fade-proof UV-based inks
- All banners come fully hemmed all round for extra strength
- Heavy-duty material is available for large longer-lasting banners.
If you already have print-ready artwork please follow the steps below;
- File format must be either PNG or PDF.
- Artwork must be sized to the banner size required or an equivalent ratio i.e 2/1. This is to limit any resizing of your banner which could lead to stretching and pixilation.
- The ideal resolution of the artwork will be greater than 150dpi but a lower resolution may be acceptable. We will double-check this for you before it goes to print
Purchasing multiple items in one order:
If you are supplying multiple files for an order, please email us with a breakdown. This needs to include your order number and a description of which files are for which product. Where necessary please specific quantities.
Don't worry, we can help you
If you need some help with your files or have any queries, please contact us before ordering. If we provide any proofs of your artwork, please note that colours may vary depending on your monitor settings. We can work with you to get the boest possible outcome for your product.
I have multiple designs, are there extra setup fees?
Can I collect my banner to save delivery charges?
Yes. You’re welcome to collect your new banner from us in Hornchurch, Essex if you prefer. Collection is available daily from 9am until 9pm.
We encourage our customers to let us know a time before collecting to allow us time to finalise the order so it’s ready to go as soon as you arrive.
What’s the best way to hang my banner to a fence?
A cost-effective way of attaching a banner to a fence is to use cable ties and then use the cable ties to attach the banner to the fence through each eyelet hole. It is important to use each eyelet to provide the best support across the whole length of the banner.
What is Hems and Eyelets?
Most banners are printed in a landscape format, hemmed all around with punched eyelets. The eyelets are used to attach the banners to the surface on which they are being used. The hems are a double layer around the edges which create strength to the banner and support the eyelets.
Are PVC Banners waterproof?
Yes all our PVC and Mesh banners are fully waterproof, and printed using UV ink, meaning they will also not fade in sunlight
What size banner should I choose?
Banners are supplied in a wide variety of sizes. Most cases they will be in a landscape format. The most popular sizes well sell are 6ft x 2ft, 4ft x 8ft, and 4ft x 12ft. When thinking of a size it is worth thinking of the following:
- The space you have to hang the banner. Choose a size that best fits the space where the banner will be hung.
- The amount of information being displayed – Banners are meant to be seen from a distance, so if you have quite a bit of information to display, choose a large size so that all elements of the design are big enough to be easily seen.
I already have a printed banner – can you print over the top of it?
No sorry we cant, we also cannot print on the reverse side of an old banner