- Metal ground spike: The metal ground spike is ideal to place your flag outside on soft ground, such as soil. The metal ground spike is best suited for smaller flags. For larger flags we advise to use the parasol base
- Cross foot + waterbag: The crossfoot is very suited for a flat surface. The metal frame and waterbag combined result in extra steadiness. The crossfoot has a size of 85 x 85 cm and is 20 cm high.
- Parasol base (indoor/outdoor): The parasol base with wheels is the perfect reinforcement for your flag. Fill the parasol base with water or sand and it will stand firmly on the ground. The base has a size of 48 x 48 cm and a weight of 1.6 KG (without sand or water).
Our Feather Flags are ideal for all display environments. They are quick to set up and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with a choice of bases to suit either hard surfaces or soft ground. These flags can withstand winds of approximately 20mph (Beaufort Scale 4).
Our flags are printed, with your design, in full colour one side only (with mirror image visible on reverse, this is due to the fabric we use) and supplied ready to insert onto the supplied flag pole. They are quick and easy to set up and take down.
Our feather flags are supplied with a choice of bases, making them extremely versatile and easy to install in any position. Base choices include: water fillable base (for indoor or outdoor use) or a ground stake (for outdoor soft ground use.)
Choose Printing Options
Click a price below to add an item, based on your chosen printing options above and relevent service, to the basket.
- Larger size for increased visibility
- Can be used even in bad weather conditions
- As the material has a level of transparency, the print will be in reverse on the back side
- A light coloured flag with a black tunnel can result in some stains once doing laundry.
If you already have print ready artwork please follow the steps below;
- File format must be either PNG or PDF.
- Artwork must be sized to the banner size required or an equivalent ratio i.e 2/1. This is to limit any resizing of your banner which could lead to stretching and pixilation.
- The ideal resolution of the artwork will be greater than 150dpi but a lower resolution may be acceptable. We will double-check this for you before it goes to print
Small 40x240 PDF
Medium 65x315 PDF
Large 92x430 PDF
Require some help?
If you need some help with your files or have any queries, please contact us before ordering. If we provide any proofs of your artwork, please note that colours may vary depending on your monitor settings. We can work with you to get the boest possible outcome for your product.
Whats the difference between the base options you have?
What material is the flagpole made?
The flagpoles of a beachflag are made of fiberglass. Other companies use aluminium flagpoles, however fiberglass is the better material because of its robustness and strength.
Are these printed single or double sided?
Our flags are printed on one side as standard. This means that your logo is visible as a mirror image on the back. The print-through of our flags is around 95%.