Yes, click the link for all the information you need for your designs to be perfect. Artwork Guide
Heavy Duty Banners 550gsm
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5/5 Google Reviews
Our heavy duty outdoor PVC banner printing offers supreme, top-of-the-range banner material. Heavy-duty banners use unique light block material which stops light show through. The super-strong material made from nylon inner fibres which are coated in durable PVC and the centre sections has a black coloured liner which prevents any light show through. Heavy-duty outdoor banners are over twice as strong as regular 440gsm PVC Banner. If you require a banner that is the best in Essex, then this is the product for you.
- Looking for maybe a Banner that allows the wind to pass through it without effecting the print. Try our Mesh PVC Banners.
- More affordable option would be our standard PVC Banners
Free UK delivery on ALL orders
Choose Printing Options
Heavy duty premium PVC Banner material is perfect if your going big with your banner or if you want it to last longer when left outside 24/7. Premium 550gsm material will last longer when left outside in all weathers.
- Any size you want. But if you are going higher than 5m, then contact us
- PVC 550gsm material
- Not machine washable
- Printed with fade-proof UV-based inks
- All banners come fully hemmed all round for extra strength
So, why use a heavyweight PVC banner over a standard?
Heavyweight banners are a type of PVC banner that is made from a thicker, more durable material than standard PVC banners. This makes them suitable for use in windy or outdoor environments where a standard PVC banner may not hold up well. Heavyweight banners are also more resistant to tearing and damage, making them a more long-lasting option for your advertising needs. In general, if you plan to use your banner in an outdoor or high-traffic environment, a heavyweight banner may be a better choice than a standard PVC banner.
If you already have print ready artwork please follow the steps below;
- File format must be either PNG or PDF.
- Artwork must be sized to the banner size required or an equivalent ratio i.e 2/1. This is to limit any resizing of your banner which could lead to stretching and pixilation.
- The ideal resolution of the artwork will be greater than 150dpi but a lower resolution may be acceptable. We will double-check this for you before it goes to print
Purchasing multiple items in one order:
If you are supplying multiple files for an order, please email us with a breakdown. This needs to include your order number and a description of which files are for which product. Where necessary please specific quantities.
Require some help?
If you need some help with your files or have any queries, please contact us before ordering. If we provide any proofs of your artwork, please note that colours may vary depending on your monitor settings. We can work with you to get the boest possible outcome for your product.
Do you have an artwork guide?
Why should i go with heavy duty material rather than a standard PVC?
Heavy duty banner is a much better option if you are going large. This material with stands wind much better and are less likely to rip or tear. These generally last longer by upto 50% Highly recommended if its a banner you are planning to leave out day and night.