To get the most life out of your flag, it’s important to take good care of it. Here are some tips:
- If your flag is intended for outdoor use, bring it indoors or take it down during high winds (over 25 mph). High winds can cause tears and rips in the fabric.
- Avoid adding weight to the flag, such as snow or heavy rain.
- Choose a location for your flag carefully. Avoid places where it may flap against solid surfaces, which could cause tearing or wear.
- Wash your flag regularly to remove dirt and debris and prevent discoloration. Our flags can be dry-cleaned or machine-washed at 30 degrees.
- Make sure your flag is completely dry before folding or storing it. To remove creases, it’s best to hang the flag back on its pole.